Mobile - iPhone
See how to in this video
PC / desktop - Start the Google Connect application
- Select "Training and planning" from the left menu
- Select "Tracks"
- Well "Import"
- Drop the .gpx file you have downloaded from Skisporet.no
- Press "Get Started"
The image below shows an example .gpx file that has been selected
6. .gpx file data is loaded and you must select the trail type
7. Imported route appears in the map and you press "Save new route"
8. If you want to share the imported track, press "Share"
9. If you want to send the imported track to one of your Garmin devices, press "Send to device"
10. Select the device you want to send the track to
11. Press "Send to device"
Synchronize so that the Garmin device and follow the steps in the Garmin documentation to use the imported track for navigation when you walk the imported track.