The GPS device does not work on Skisporet.no. What I have to do ?
For all type of devices enheter
Check that the GPS device is installed according to the installation instructions.
The device should ideally be installed on 12V courses from which other devices such as radio, possibly Garmin GPS unit get power from.
New Falcom Fox3 / in-au / in-us devices
- When device get power, the red indicator light (power) is constantly lit on older devices. Flashes on new devices when GPS is in operation.
- Green indicator light flashing when the device has contact with 3 or more satellites.
- Yellow indicator light flashing, when the device has connected to GPRS (mobile network)
If 1, 2 and 3 are OK, the GPS unit will work properly.
Troubleshooting Power Supply Errors (Item 1)
If item 1 is not OK:
- Check red and brown cable and connectors are OK and cord does not rub against anything.
- Check the status of the 2A fuse. Remove fuse from fuse holder (A) on red wire.
Measure the fuse with the measuring instrument as in the picture below. Set instrument to measure resistance. If the fuse is OK, the instrument will beep and show error message in the display.
- Replace fuse if there is error message or beep sound
- If the fuse breaks repeatedly, take contact to groomer supplier Owren As or Antra As for mounting expertise specific to your model.